Bernie Thompson’s Engine Performance – AWESOME!
Many times a wiring schematic and the limited information available about an electrical system is not enough for the technician to repair the vehicle right the first time. Once the technician watches and listens to the in-depth animations, the inner workings of the systems become crystal clear, and the technician can use this information to repair the vehicle.
Now you can learn how the circuits in the engine control system work together in modern vehicles to maximize engine performance, improve fuel economy and reduce harmful tail pipe emissions. Learn how the modern PCM senses and adjusts its outputs based on sensor inputs and operating strategies programmed in its memory.
- Chapter 1 – Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Chapter 2 – Engine Coolant Temperature Switch
- Chapter 3 – Intake Air Temperature Sensor
- Chapter 4 – Throttle Position Sensor
- Chapter 5 – 1 Wire Oxygen Sensor
- Chapter 6 – 2 Wire Oxygen Sensor
- Chapter 7 – 3 Wire Oxygen Sensor
- Chapter 8 – 4 Wire Oxygen Sensor
- Chapter 9 – 6 Wire WRAF Sensor
- Chapter 10 – Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Chapter 11 – Fuel Injector