DiagNation Gold Support Plan: $399.00 per month (A $600.00 Savings!)
The DiagNation GOLD Monthly Support Plan Includes the following:
• Up to 3 diagnostic assistance cases per month. Each case is followed through to resolution. *
• Remote Connect Technician Guided Fault Finding: Every session is its own training event!
• Remote Connect Lab Scope and Transducer Diagnostic Assistance
• Diagnostic cases may be converted into remote training time at 1 hour/case
• Module Coding and Programming billed at member discounted rates, invoiced per event. **
• DiagNation provides an incredible resource for shops in the programming, coding and diagnostic assistance areas.
Join DiagNation and network with the best hands-on support group the industry has to offer!
Module Programming and Coding Assistance Pricing Guidelines, IN GENERAL:
Most Common Makes and Models: $150.00 per Event, subscribed members pay: $125.00 per event ***
Stellantis – Chrysler: Daily events will average $250.00, includes the required Stellantis per event software costs and DiagNation assistance. (No member discount, case by case, equipment dependent)
GM: $199.00 Includes the VIN subscription and DiagNation assistance
Porsche, Land Rover, Jaguar, Nissan-Infiniti, Mercedes-Benz Vehicles: Starting at $200.00, Subscribed Members start at $175.00 (Plus any required software per event costs, if any, determined case-by-case)
Supercars: Bentley, Lamborghini, Rolls-Royce, Aston, Maserati, Ferrari, and others: Starts at $300.00. Subscribed members start at $275.00. Priced and evaluated case by case, depending on diagnostic or programming request, equipment and software dependent. **
* Cases in excess of 30 diagnostic events yearly will be invoiced to the subscriber at the member rate of $125.00 per VIN-case thereafter, until expiration or reset of the membership term. Cases involving extreme or extended deep study may require an advanced diagnostic fee. These cases will be discussed and approved between our tech and your shop on a case-by-case basis. DiagNation reserves the right to refuse or accept any case based on individual factors, tools available and conditions.
** Module coding and programming functions are evaluated by case. Many factors can determine whether or not we can successfully initiate and complete any given remote programming or coding request. The ability to program any given vehicle module is predicated on software, the required available Vehicle Interface Equipment, required Internet or Ethernet quality, speed and access, as well as any required special tools, procedures, relearns, calibrations or other pre or post repair procedures required by OEM and stated in service information from time to time. The member shop bears and accepts all responsibility for the identification of, and completion of any ADAS related repairs or calibrations as the servicing shop. DiagNation does not accept responsibility for making any shop or technician aware of any OEM required service or procedure, this is the sole responsibility of the servicing shop and the technician onsite physically working on the vehicle. Pricing guidelines are subject to change based on, make, model, year, OEM requirements (LSID for example) and equipment required to perform work.
*** DiagNation cannot control OEM software access or per VIN or transaction costs. Where these apply, customer is responsible for costs.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations with 7 day’s notice in writing to [email protected], please include your account information and contact name.