DiagNation.com Platinum Membership: $3,995.00 per year (minimum $650.00 savings!)*
DiagNation.com Platinum Support Plan includes the following:
• Up to 30 diagnostic assistance cases per year. Each case is followed through to resolution.**
• Remote Connect Technician Guided Fault Finding – every session is its own training event!
• Remote Connect Lab Scope and Transducer Diagnostic Assistance.
• Remote Connect Diagnostic Support for technicians, including Connected Road Testing ability.
• Diagnostic cases may be converted into Remote Training at 1 hour per case.
• Module Coding and Programming billed at member discounted rates, invoiced per event.***
• DiagNation.com provides an incredible resource for shops in the Programming, Coding and Diagnostic Assistance areas.
• Join DiagNation.com and network with the best Hands-On Support Group the industry has to offer!
Members Can Redeem Coupons
• Upon obtaining Platinum Membership, members are issued a multi-use $150.00 discount coupon that can be used up to 30 times during the subscription year ($4500.00 worth) to discount Remote Support for Members sessions.
• Using these coupons, members can discount the defined amount of Remote Support sessions while their membership is still active.
• If valid and available for use, the discount coupon will be displayed at checkout (click on the coupon to use it). The coupon will be visible only when the applicable product – Remote Support (Members) – is present in the cart.
• Cases in excess of 30 diagnostic events during the subscription year will be invoiced at a regular rate with $25.00 discount applied per VIN-case thereafter, until the expiration or reset of membership term.
Module Programming and Coding Assistance Pricing Guidelines ****
– Most common Asian, Domestic and European models – $150.00 per diagnostic event.
– Acura, Ford (Lincoln, Mercury), GM (Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Daewoo, GMC, Hummer, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Saab, Saturn), Honda, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Nissan, Porsche – $200.00 per diagnostic event (plus any required software costs, determined case-by-case).
– Stellantis (Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, Ram) will average $250.00 per diagnostic event – includes the required software costs and DiagNation.com assistance (no discounts, case by case, equipment dependent).
– Super-Cars (Aston Martin, Bentley, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Rolls-Royce, etc.) – $300.00 per diagnostic event (priced and evaluated case by case, depending on diagnostic or programming request as well as on required equipment and software).
* Based on a minimum of 36 diagnostic cases per year: 30 cases discounted $150.00 each equals to $16.67 savings per case and remaining 6 and following excess cases during the subscription year – $25.00 savings per case. Your Platinum Membership is activated immediately after checkout. After one year, your credit or debit card will be charged and the membership will be automatically renewed for another year.
** Cases involving extreme or extended deep study may require an advanced diagnostic fee. These cases will be discussed and approved between our tech and your shop on a case-by-case basis. DiagNation.com reserves the right to refuse or accept any case based on individual factors, tools available, and conditions.
*** Module coding and programming functions are evaluated by case. Many factors determine whether or not we can successfully initiate and complete any given remote programming or coding request. The ability to program any given vehicle module is predicated on software, the required/ available Vehicle Interface Equipment, Internet or Ethernet quality, speed and access as well as any required special tools, procedures, re-learns, calibrations, or other pre- or post- repair procedures required by OEM and stated in service information from time to time. The member shop, as a servicing shop, bears and accepts all responsibility for the identification and completion of any ADAS-related repairs or calibrations. DiagNation.com does not accept responsibility for making any shop (or technician) aware of any OEM required service or procedure – this is the sole responsibility of the servicing shop and on-site technician physically working on the vehicle.
**** Pricing guidelines are subject to change based on make, model, year, OEM requirements (LSID, for example) and equipment required to perform work. DiagNation.com cannot control OEM software access, VIN verification and transaction costs. Where these apply, customer is responsible for costs.
Cancellation Policy: cancellations require a 7-day notice in writing to [email protected] (please include your account and contact information).