• Pay Per-Session for Diagnostic and Programming Support.*
• Pay for Your Support a Bit At A Time.
• We stick with you until the vehicle is resolved.
• Remote Connect Diagnostic and Programming assistance without a full Membership (no Training included).**
• European, Asian and Domestic vehicle specialists available to assist your technicians.
• Test Plan Assistance, Schematics and System Information provided as needed.
• Our agents connect Directly to your Web-Enabled Scan Tool and Lab Scope.
• Our agents can connect Live remotely with your technicians, EVEN ON ROAD TESTS!
• Module Coding and Programming billed at regular rates, invoiced per event.***
* The instructions on how to proceed to the Remote Support Session will be received after a successful payment.
** Dependent on shop’s current tooling, internet capabilities and OEM software/hardware requirements, case by case.
*** Module coding and programming functions are evaluated by case. Many factors determine whether or not we can successfully initiate and complete any given remote programming or coding request. The ability to program any given vehicle module is predicated on software, the required/ available Vehicle Interface Equipment, Internet or Ethernet quality, speed and access as well as any required special tools, procedures, re-learns, calibrations, or other pre- or post- repair procedures required by OEM and stated in service information from time to time. The member shop, as a servicing shop, bears and accepts all responsibility for the identification and completion of any ADAS-related repairs or calibrations. DiagNation.com does not accept responsibility for making any shop (or technician) aware of any OEM required service or procedure – this is the sole responsibility of the servicing shop and on-site technician physically working on the vehicle.